@artsyagnes Million $ Club - How I grew $250 to $3000 in 8 days
My interest in investing started when I agreed to help out raise $100k for a client of mine who was battling cancer. We were able to surpass our goal in 6 weeks. This past week, I took on a new challenge and started a small $250 account and ended the week with $3000.
But I am not here to talk about profits and losses (yes I've had both!). Instead I wanted to share a few invaluable life lessons I've learned throughout my investing endeavors:
1. Money is a state of mind. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. Your failures are your biggest teacher. Every single loss I had to take taught me how to be a more consistent trader.
3. A consistent, calculated & calm strategy produces results. Emotional trading can get you out of your money faster than you think.
4. Risk and reward are not inversely correlated which means without taking risks, growth is not possible.
5. Money is neither good nor bad. It’s not about the things that money can buy, at least not for me. It’s about the freedom you can gift to yourself and others in need.
If you would like to learn more about my strategies and how they can help you achieve financial freedom, hop on to my @artsyagnes Million $ Club and let’s be unstoppable!